Dr. Jason Harper was born in Utah, then moved all over the country growing up. He graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences in 2007 as a Doctor of Osteopathy (DO). He completed a Family Medicine Residency in Springfield, Missouri in 2010 and is a Board certified Family Physician.
He also completed a MBA at Rockhurst University in Kansas City in 2007 and a Bachelors Degree in Anthropology in 2003 at Brigham Young University.
As a doctor of family medicine he provides comprehensive primary care for patients of all ages for a variety of health care issues, such as:
- General Family Medicine – Primary Care and Preventative Medicine
- Pediatric Care
- Injury Care
- Wellness Exams – All Ages
- Women’s Health including colposcopy and IUD insertions/removals
- In-House Procedures & Minor Surgeries, Biopsies, Excisions and Circumcisions
- Musculoskeletal Manipulation and Non-Surgical Orthopedic Care, including joint injections
- Dermatological Issues
Dr. Harper is married to Linnae, and they have 4 children; 2 boys and 2 girls. They are happy to be living close to their extended families in Utah! They are looking forward to exploring the mountains and getting to know people in these communities. Dr. Harper also enjoys remodeling, from small improvement projects, to large building projects. When able, he and his family also enjoy traveling.